runawayclara: Post 10 random facts about yourself and send this to 10 of your followers. GO GO GO GO GO!
Post 10 random facts about yourself and send this to 10 of your followers. GO GO GO GO GO!
1. I tend to say the phrase “you’re ugly” when someone says or does something pretty “bunk: funny or stupid”. The phrase is not intended for physical features at all. Here’s an example of how I would use the phrase:
Setting: I’m a server at a high-end restaurant.
Me: Yo, what do we use to wipe this dirty table?
Co-worker: Just use the bottom of your shirt. No one will know.
Me: Dude, you’re ugly!
2. People laugh at the way I laugh. It’s a fusion between Spongebob Square pants and Peter Griffin.
3. When I lay on my bed and I’m happy, I wiggle my legs.
4. I’m allergic to shellfish. I don’t really care for shrimp, lobster, squid, octopus, and oysters anyway.
5. I find scars on knee caps attractive on women. I’m going to marry a special woman with a scar on her knee cap one day.
6. I’ve come to an understanding that it’s the little things you do for people that really matter. It’s really those little gestures that say, “hey, I care about you, man/lady friend”. Everyone wants to be appreciated and accepted, it’s human nature. Remember: a smile can go a long way.
7. Sarcasm and I go together like peanut butter and bananas.
8. Cute little asian babies force me to watch MMA shows to get the manly-ness back
9. I know I’ll own a business one day. I just don’t know what.
10. I was raised without a father, but I’m okay with that. The fact that I don’t have a dad will help me become an epic father one day.+